Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just Catching Up...

My family and I were able to sneak off for a week of vacation. We were fortunate to go to St. Augustine, Florida for the week. My grandparents built a home there in the 60's and its been my family vacation destination since we were born. Everyone enjoyed relaxing days on the beach and some good fishing. We caught 3 different kinds of sharks fishing off the beach! I felt like I was on assignment for National Geographic. After we got back I was a vendor at the Belk Bridal Showcase in Charlotte. It was a great show, it's always neat to see all of the other vendors in action. Here are a couple of images from the beach.


Our dog Lucy got in on the fishing as well. She was missing
for over a month in June and July and we are so happy she's home again!
She had to make the beach trip with us.



This is a view of the beach from the house. There was
a huge storm moving in, so the colors were awesome!

No comments:

Blog Archive