Saturday, July 19, 2008

A little family time...




I was fortunate to schedule a few weekends off in July in anticipation of my son's baseball schedule. Last year I missed just about every weekend tournament which was no fun! So this year I took a step on faith and decided to just block off a couple of July weekends in case the team did well in the tournaments. My wishful thinking really paid off! My son's All-Star team, the North Piedmont All stars, won their District and Area tournaments advancing to the State last weekend. I was thrilled to have my camera clicking as the boys won the State championship for North Carolina. My son TJ, is a big left handed pitcher. He threw a no- hitter in the championship game! Here is the final pitch! Next week their off to regional!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww! Congratulations to him & his team. I'm sure you were glad to be able to capture that moment! ~ Christy M.

Blog Archive