Saturday, July 19, 2008

Elizabeth Anne Designs-Real Wedding


I was honored and super excited to find that Elizabeth Anne Designs had selected the wedding of Carmen and Josh to be published on their blog. Elizabeth Anne designs is one of the most popular, and best wedding blog sites around! Carmen and Josh's event was fabulous and I'm so excited more people can see their wonderful images.

http://www.elizabethannedesigns.com/blog/2008/07/17/real-weddings-carmen-josh-672008/



Check the link above to see the article!

Thanks to all the girls at Elizabeth Anne for selecting me!!!

2 comments:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

thanks for the shoutout! you captured their wedding so beautifully. :)

Christy Widener said...

Natalie,

Clay and I recently celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. We took some time to look back through our album and our proof album to remember our day. Every time I look at our photos, I am blown away by all that is contained in a single image. You have an amazing ability to capture the heart of a couple, the beauty of the details, and all the love that makes the day so special. You were truly an amazing photographer three years ago. I did not know it was possible to be any better but your skill has improved as evident in so many of your new photos. However, what your website cannot show is your wonderful personality. Still to this day, I can remember you being completely professional but also being such a calming force. I don't know that I could have made it through the day without you!

Christy Widener
5.14.05

Blog Archive