Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another busy weekend...





We were blessed with another busy weekend this weekend. I had the pleasure of shooting with Paige and Stockton on their wedding in Statesville, NC. They were married a the beautiful Broad Street Methodist church. They then went onto the Fox Den Country Club for a packed reception. From the moment I arrived on Saturday Paige and Stockton were both all smiles. If laughter really adds 8 years to your life, they'll both live to be about 600 years old! They were so very in love it was a wonderful thing to capture their smiles all day.


We had another event in Newton, NC on Saturday. I was blessed to have Beth Wiley and Mark Chaney covering this beautiful wedding. Amanda and Lee are one amazing looking couple! I also had the pleasure of shooting their engagement session a few weeks ago. You can see their images on a previous post below. Here is an image of the beautiful bride that Beth captured.
Have a great day!!
Nat

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stockton grew up in front of my husband and me... it's wild to see him as a GROOM! We were so sad that we had a wedding booked on their date... but I'm glad to see that Paige was able to find someone who could capture their personalities. Goodness knows Stockton's is large enough to fill the state of North Carolina! I can't wait to see the rest! :)

Amanda Hallman said...

We love almost all of our wedding pictures! Beth and Mark did a great job! Hopefully the remaining pictures will be available soon so I can share them with my family over the weekend. We can't wait!

Blog Archive