Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dana and Dan



I had the pleasure of shooting with Dana and Dan yesterday. Dana was my mystery bride in a previous post. I loved her bridal portrait session, but didn't want anyone to see the bride before her wedding day. I've posted a sneak peak from the wedding day. They were blessed with a beautiful day for their wedding. The weather was perfect, and the temperature was just right. The event was at the RosaLee Manor in Pilot Mountain, NC. It's always so wonderful to see couples so completely in love. Dan and Dana are a natural together. I am sure they will have many wonderful, love filled years ahead.

More wedding pictures to come...

1 comment:

D Unit said...

Natalie,
Dan and I love these little teasers. We can't wait to see the photos; we know that just like our engagement session and my bridal portrait, the wedding photos are going to be stunningly beautiful! You were so good to work with and we were very happy to have you share in our special day.
Thanks for all you have done!
Dana

Blog Archive